Managing Your Fiances During COVID-19 #2
USW Life Line is again offering a free webinar regarding finances during this time. We had some members attend when it was offered a couple of weeks ago, and the feedback was quite good. Life Line has decided to offer it again, and hopefully more people will be able to attend and get some good value from this information too.
MANAGING YOUR FINANCES DURING COVID-19
TUESDAY, JUNE 9, 2020, from 1:00PM until 3:00PM
Please join in this free webinar. It’s full of a lot of useful information. Available to all USW members and their families.
What you will learn:
- Crisis budgeting – and how to get permission to defer payments.
- Credit reporting issues – how to check for your credit score and how your credit is affected by the COVID-19 situation.
- Deferring payments - the effect later on such as with rent, mortgage, and credit card payments.
- Scams, frauds during this time of Covid-19.
- Questions & answers to follow.
Presented by: Richard Haggins, Credit Canada Debt Solutions.
Credit Canada is a non-profit organization. For more than 50 years, it has helped thousands to avoid bankruptcy, become debt-free and achieve financial wellness. Credit Canada has been providing both educational and credit counselling services to USW members for the past 15 years.
Join in the webinar by using your computer or by phone. All you have to do is listen. There is also an opportunity to ask questions.
Please contact Lifeline by email. email@example.com The registration link will then be sent to you.